Saturday, December 31, 2016

Wallowa Trip Go-Kart pictures

We had so many of these go-kart pictures I couldn't keep track of what day they were taken or who
e-mailed which ones to me. 
And my Wallowa post was so picture heavy, I just decided to do a go-kart picture post too. 
I know riding these were a highlight for the kids and Dave!

Harper and Natalie
 Dave following Harper and Logan
 Logan was in first place

 Logan passing Ry
 Emily in the lead of Dave, Harper, and Logan (probably not for long though)

 Harper and Natalie
 Cristy and Ry
Harper and Logan leading Natalie and Dave
 Natalie and Presley leading Harper and Emily, Logan, and Mathew
 Ry leading Presley and Harper and mom

Natalie revving up behind me

 Natalie and Presley
 Rylan
 Harper and mom leading Dad and Lanae and Natalie




 Mom and Presley
 Dad taking the lead from Presley andMom and Harper and Logan
 Giving the #1 sign





No comments:

Post a Comment