Saturday, December 3, 2016

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 48 (2016)

Day 330, Friday, November 25th
An early morning Starbucks run during our Black Friday shopping. 

Day 331, Saturday, November 26th
Reading The Elf on the Shelf

Day 332, Sunday, November 27th
Checking out what Buddy the Elf left for us to kick off the holiday season.

Day 333, Monday, November 28th
Selfies in the backseat on the way home.

Day 334, Tuesday, November 29th
Harper's head was itchy on Monday night and I thought she had changed shampoo and was having a reaction to it. 
I got a call on Wednesday from the school that she may have lice. 
The nurse wasn't there that day, so the secretary told me she didn't see anything but that her head was so itchy she suspected she might. 
I picked her up and took her to my hairdresser who couldn't find anything live, but thought she saw nits. 
So we treated her with a special greasy shampoo and combed through her hair approximately 8,462 times (we never did see anything live).
I didn't want Harper to feel embarrassed so I was told her that lice can happen to anyone and its normal to get it in your elementary school and that we were thankful her head was itchy because we caught it very early.  She went to school on Wednesday. 
I think I may have went overboard with the "it's ok" talk because she decided she wanted to bring the nit comb to school for show and tell and she told me she told her friends to not get too close to her because she might "share the head bugs if our hair touches". 
So, she's got that going for her :)

Day 335, Wednesday, November 30th
While Presley pretty much avoided Harper for the next few days, Logan was sweet enough to run into the school and walk her back to the car.  I didn't get my phone out fast enough but he's holding her hand as he crossed with her across the street. 


Day 336, Thursday, December 1st
Presley and I went to go see Stage Kids' production of Elf the Musical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment