Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

Dave took the kids for a couple hours this morning to buy their 2016 Christmas ornament. 
I got right to work and wrapped a little more and added bows.
I brought all the presents up to our room and locked the door (and I appreciated having it all upstairs when it was time to put presents under the tree).

Grandma and Papa Nelson came over for dinner at about 4. 
The kids tracked Santa on NORAD.
Dave cooked ham and made mashed potatoes for us.
I was happy to use my Grandma's dishes.  Papa Berries gave me her set when he sold their house last spring. 
Lots of last minute sweetness!

Grandma Kreider had bought a music stand for Ry for Christmas and he brought it upstairs to play Christmas songs on his violin for us. 
Dave then used it to read "Twas the Night Before Christmas". 

Listening to Dad

Harper put Santa's magical key out. 
Presley got a cup of milk for Santa
Ry added carrots for the eight reindeer. 
And no bedtime is complete without a little horsing around

In our Christmas jammies.  We opened these last weekend at the Kreider Christmas. 
They all slept in Logan's room and we didn't hear another peep from them. 

On my way back upstairs I stopped to look at all of the precious people who love my family. 
And Santa came!



No comments:

Post a Comment