Thursday, December 10, 2015

Shelton Christmas Tree Farm

The kids did not have school on Friday, December 4th so after Dave was done with work we headed to Shelton's Tree Farm in Cashmere to pick out our live tree.

And we had Grandma with us, so it was extra special this year. 

Ready to go. 

Logan announcing that we've arrived. 
It was such a pretty afternoon. 

Last year these two ate the snow off the branches, this year they kicked the snow off. 
Trying to get a picture of Harper and Logan pops in the frame. 
Find the missing Nelson
I wish I knew what these two were talking about. 
Good buddies (most of the time)
Presley starting something by throwing snow at Logan. 
She should know better...
than to think her brothers won't gang up on her. 

Dave told me to take a picture of the tree I liked so we could go back to it. 
I don't know if this is the one we ended up bringing home. 
I was kind of picky with my selection. 
But I did agree to this one. 
And now I'm comparing the two pictures and I'm still not sure this was my original pick. 
We headed in to their office to pay and Rylan did not forget there would be warm cookies and hot cocoa waiting. 
Dave and Logan tied her down. 
Cocoa cups on the car. 
Yay for another fun trip to the Christmas Tree Farm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment