Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Life Lately: Pics, Texts, and Snaps

Amy texted this to me and Samee because we both do Elf on the Shelf. 

And then a couple days later Dave texted me about the elf too. 

From Dave: 

On Saturday, December 19th, this crew ran in The Cable Bridge Run. 
My grandpa took first place in his age division for the 1 mile walk again this year. 

On December 21st, Logan, Rylan, Presley, and I cuddled in our bed to watch the finale of "Light Fight", a show about outdoor Christmas lights.  It was a tight fit.  Logan was snap chatting me during the show. 

These two practicing their dance moves.

Samee emailed this picture out with "photobomber" in the subject line.

My favorite 6 month old Lincoln!!
I love his red buffalo plaid pants.
I have a scarf that would have matched Link perfectly.

Amy texted me this picture.
I come by my need to match/coordinate for holidays naturally.

My texts with Logan when they went to Grandma and Papa Nelson's to decorate Christmas cookies.

The Nelson Six before we went to the movies.
At this point, they thought we were loading up to go see Christmas lights.
Presley laughed and laughed at this picture of herself.




No comments:

Post a Comment