Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Decorations

As we were building our house I kept imagining how the porch and inside would look all decorated for Christmas. 
I did buy a few things new, but mostly anything new was purchased after Christmas last year as I tried to think about what I'd need. 
Welcome to our house.

Dining Room

Half Bath
I did have some Christmas towels out.
I think they were in the wash. 

We bought this fresh garland the day after Thanksgiving from Home Depot. 
It's pretty brittle at this point. 
I feel like this needs a wreath of something in the middle next year. 
In the main family room. 
This was also fresh garland from Fred Meyer's that I bought/changed out a couple of times. 



Presley set up the village for me this year. 
Our advent calendars. 
I really don't like these very much, but they were expensive so I'll keep using them. 

In the kitchen/breakfast nook:






It's hard to see the wreath on the pantry door.

I had some random stuff that I wanted displayed so I used a shelf in the office. 

Downstairs bottom of stairs/ family room:



The TV room got a little village too:

No comments:

Post a Comment