Sunday, July 30, 2017

New and Good News!

Quick Little News Update...

Alyson committed to attending Trinity Western University in Canada in the fall. 
The Lindholm's went for a campus visit earlier this summer. 

Mom and Dad went on a dinner cruise on Lake Coeur d'Alene with Papa Berries in July.

Lincoln is learning how to be a good big brother to baby Finn.



Logan tried out for another statewide soccer team right after Nationals and made it. 
We don't know many details about it yet, so we'll see if it works in his schedule. 

The Nihill's went on a motorhome vacation. 
I doesn't look like Miryn had any fun at all!

We got a new car in mid-July.  Its a Toyota Sequoia and its a little smaller than the Suburban.  
When I get a text message my car will read it out loud to me. 
So I often get sassy comments from the kids while I'm in the car like this one, which said out loud to me, "Mom is stinky". 

No comments:

Post a Comment