Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lincoln Sorensen

Welcome to the World Lincoln!!

Baby Lincoln was born on Sunday, May 31st, 2015. 
Tona texted this picture to me as soon as she was able to hold him that morning. 

We waited until June 13th to meet that sweet baby. 
The kids were more than excited. 

We were on our way to the wedding in Walla Walla and stopped. 
Lincoln's eyes barely opened, even with all the passing around we did. 
He's the only newborn I know that can sleep so well without having to be swaddled. 
His arms just wriggle right out of his blankets and up by his face.  
He seemed so so tiny and had lots of black hair. 
The kids were smitten with him. 

I got the first family picture of the Sorensen's. 

It was a special day for us. 

Tricia does a very good job of texting me lots of Lincoln pics...
I loved this one of Lincoln with his Great, Great Grandpa!

As to who won our baby pool...it was Tricia!!  Good Mother's Intuition I guess.
(Logan and Rylan both guessed the correct day tho)
Amy came in 2nd place, followed by Logan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment