Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 22 (2015)

Day 148,  Thursday, May 28th
Thursday was Family BBQ day at Sunnyslope Elementary. 
Presley was so pleased that she was chosen to be "lunch lady". 
She passed out the apples. 
She was wearing this hair net when I picked her up from school. 
In kindergarten, Presley told me that she loved the school's lunch lady. 
I ate with Ry and his friends.
Kage, Alex, and Zack

Day 149, Friday, May 29th
Dave texted me this picture while I was dropping off Presley at her play. 
We had a big rainstorm in Sunnyslope and Daddy had them run down to the mailbox and back. 

Day 150, Saturday, May 30th
Look at all that family that came to see Presley perform in Wizard of Oz. 

Day 151, Sunday, May 31st
Lincoln arrived at 7:13 this morning. 
We took the kids to Lake Chelan and they did swim for about 40 minutes. 

Day 152, Monday,  June 1st
Presley was in her school's Geography Bee. 
She made it to the 4th round (out of 5 rounds), but got out when she couldn't find Syria. 

Day 153, Tuesday, June 2nd
My very last day of MOPS. 

Day 154, Wednesday, June 3rd
Dave and I went to Kindergarten Orientation night and left Logan in charge. 
I love when he demonstrates responsibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment