Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Last Day of School: June 11th and 12th

Thursday, June 11th was Harper's last day of pre-school. 

2nd to the last day for Rylan, Logan, and Presley. 
It was also the same day as Presley's 5th grade ceremony. 
Harper loved Miss Jessica.
I asked Harper about pre-school:
"I loved lunch and recess and we got to play around.  Miss Jessica is nice and kind.  We learned Spanish and math equations.  I learned about bees and butterflies.  I'm really good at Spanish."

Logan, Presley, and Ry had their last day on Friday, June 12th.
Logan (13) and Rylan (8)
Last day of 7th and 2nd grade
Harper jumped in for this picture.
It was also Presley's last day at Sunnyslope Elementary.
Next year she'll be a Foothills Falcon.
Presley's first day of kindergarten (2009, 6 years old)

Our last school drop off of the year.
Presley out first...
Her last day of elementary drop off.
She turned to give me the "I Love You" sign.

Ry, happy as always in the morning.
Every day, without fail, he told Harper he loved her and flashed the "I Love You" sign to Logan and me.
Logan at Foothills was my last drop off in the mornings.
He got in a habit this year of showing me "I Love You".
Most mornings he did it very quickly.
Walking in as a 7th grader,
he walked out as an EIGHTH grader.

Harper and I went to pick up the kids and got to Sunnyslope just in time to see Presley hugging Mrs. Lammert.
She told me on Monday that she was sure she was going to cry.
And she did a little bit.
(hugging Kylee and Angela)

I didn't get a picture of this but Presley's 4th grade teacher Mrs. Noble is retiring and I saw Presley giving her a hug too.  I saw Mrs. Noble say something to Presley and when I asked Presley what she said:  "Presley, you're going to shine in middle school."

We found Ry hanging out with his friends Kage, Nico, and Claire.

Logan walked with his friends to Dusty's for lunch and then went to see Jurassic World.
Jenna dropped them off and I picked them up.
One of the moms texted me to say thanks for getting her son home and I texted her this picture.
Logan, Jackson, Rhett, Colby, Riley and Mo


Bring it on summer...we are more than ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment