Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 23 (2015)

Day 155, Thursday, June 4th
Happy #41 to mom!

Day 156, Friday, June 5th
I picked up Harper from school today and she had a sub teacher that brought her baby to school. 
Harper told me, "this is how I will hold baby Lincoln".

Day 157, Saturday, June 6th
Grandma and Papa Nelson came to watch Presley in Wizard of Oz.

Day 158, Sunday, June 7th
Hanging out together at Logan's soccer game.

Day 159, Monday, June 8th
Wow!! An early start to the summer weather. 
Presley had her cast party tonight too. 
She's receiving her certificate and getting a hug from the director, Mrs. McCormick.

Day 160, Tuesday, June 9th
It must have got hot up in the boys' room because I came down to make lunches at 6:00 AM and both boys were asleep downstairs where it was cooler. 

Day 161, Wednesday, June 10th
The last day I had to make 4 lunches.  
Logan did the math earlier this week and figured out that I had made approximately 720 lunches this school year (180 days of school X 4). 
After this morning, I had 6 more to go for Thursday and Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment