Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 24 (2015)

Day 162, Thursday, June 11th
Harper's last day of pre-school. 

Day 163, Friday, June 12th
Logan, Presley, and Ry wrapped up their school year today. 

Day 164, Saturday, June 13th
We met baby Lincoln today. 
Dave and I went to Walla Walla for the night for a wedding. 
My mom, Amy, and Cristy took care of the kids.  They went to Get Air Trampoline Park, swimming at Joe and Lanae's, and for two rides on the carousel.  Presley got the golden ring twice in a row.

Day 165, Sunday, June 14th
  We had a little BBQ on Grandma's deck. 

Day 166, Monday, June 15th
Logan stayed with the Lindholm's for the next few days to attend a Seattle Sounder's Goalkeepers Camp in Pasco.  We got Logan to the camp on this day and Ry was taking a picture of Logan before we left. 

Day 167, Tuesday, June 16th
Dad took Presley and Ry to Jurassic World so Harper jumped on the trampoline in her undies. 

Day 168, Wednesday, June 17th
I took Presley to lunch today and she was telling me about how her friends all want braces.  Right before this picture she told me, "I just really like my face".  She's beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment