Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Valentine's Fun

Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday this year, and Logan had an AAU tournament in Port Angeles.  
The kids did not have school on Friday the 13th so their parties were on the 12th. 

These 3 were ready to celebrate on Thursday the 12th. 

The Valentine's we did this year. 
You Color My World attached to a Skittles package. 

Rylan came home with a note from school. 
Apparently he has a possessive friend. 
And a secret atmyra (admirer).  
I did not get to go to any Valentine parties this year because Logan had his braces removed this morning and was being fitted for his retainer in the afternoon. 
Harper gave me a sweet Valentine. 
We had our annual heart shaped pizza too. 

On Saturday the 14th, I took just one picture. 
Presley brought me a tea this morning. 

Presley, Harper, and I went to Olive Garden for dinner and then to play in the park. 
Dave and Rylan watched 2 games of Logan playing basketball in Port Angeles. 

It felt like a strange Valentine's Day to be apart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment