Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Half Birthdays in February!

February 5th
Logan turns 13 1/2 
I knew we were going to go out for dinner so
we drove by Cupcake Blues so I could pick up 3 cupcakes to split for afterwards.
But they were already closed. 
So he had half of a Mexican treat.
(I don't know what these are called, whip cream on a cinnamon and sugar tortilla chip)
He wasn't that impressed when I cut it in half. 
He did get to eat the other half after I took the picture. 


February 20th
Presley turns 11 1/2
Presley forgot that it was her half birthday.
She was so happy when I brought her a half of a doughnut and said happy half birthday to her. 

February 23rd
Harper turns 5 1/2
Presley told Harper that it was her half birthday today.
She was excited to see her half cupcake on the dinner table. 
I think she ate her whole dinner in record time. 

Rylan's whole birthday is coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment