Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 5 (2015)

Day 29, Thursday, January 29th
No, Costco, no.  You should only be able to buy Hawaiian Macademia Nuts in Hawaii. 

Day 30, Friday, January 30th
Logan helped me out tonight by brushing and flossing Rylan's teeth.

Day 31, Saturday, January 31st
Father-Daughter Dance in Tri-Cities.

Day 32, Sunday, February 1st
Seahawks vs. Patriots
Seahawks came up short 24-28 this year

Day 33, Monday, February 2nd
First day for school in the month of love so we needed a heart dress.

Day 34, Tuesday, February 3rd
Sometimes I just let the boys wrestle and play rough.
And it always ends in crying. 
The Black Ninja was trying to defeat the Logan Monster. 

Day 35 Wednesday, February 4th
This pretty young lady made the rule that in the morning each kid has to say something nice about the other ones through the month of February. 
Another Presley funny this week:  She was laying on the couch with Dave and I and was rubbing her legs and announced, "I think I'm Sasquatch's sister".
I love her loving heart.  


No comments:

Post a Comment