Friday, February 13, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 6 (2015)

Day 36, Thursday, February 5th
I was wondering today how many more times she'll let me put her hair up in big ponies like this. 

Day 37, Friday, February 6th
Woo Hoo!!  I used all my Fred Meyer Reward points to get 40 cents off per gallon. 

Day 38, Saturday, February 7th
Logan played in the Eastmont Tournament.

Day 39, Sunday, February 8th
Another day of the Eastmont Tournament and 
Papa and Grandma came to watch him. 
And to help me pick out hardwood and carpet for the new house. 

Day 40, Monday, February 9th
Ry's school performance. 
These are his friends Jeremiah and Mason. 

Day 41, Tuesday, February 10th
Worked hard on class Valentines. 

Day 42, Wednesday, February 11th
Ry took his home made Valentine box to school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment