Friday, February 13, 2015

Bye-Bye Braces

Logan didn't really mind having braces on for the past 16 months but that didn't stop him from being excited to get them off.  
He's known for about a month that this day would be the day he had his braces removed.  
When we walked in Dr. Merrill told him they needed to check one more thing to make sure his teeth were ready.  
(I breathed a sigh of relief when we got the okay.)

The braces literally came off in 3 minutes. 
Licking his smooth teeth. 

Then they sanded the glue off his teeth
and took a mold for his retainer. 

And just like that...
a perfect smile. 

The dental assistant took this picture of Logan and I with Logan's phone. I asked him to text it to me so I could text it out to Amy, Samee, Grandma and Papa.  In the pic he texted to me, he cropped me out.  I had to ask him to re-text the pic of both of us together. 



Comparison...
10/2/13 
(the day he got his braces put on)
Braces or not, Logan's one handsome young man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment