Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 51

Day 351, Wednesday, December 17th
I was up especially early this morning working on a PTSA flyer.  I was trying to insert a picture and the kids' picture is the only one I had to practice with.  It was kind of nice sitting in the peace and quiet, working near the Christmas lights.  I am ready for a break though. 

Day 352, Thursday, December 18th
Ry's Sing Along Performance.   He's waving to me and Harper.  I love his excited smile. 

Day 353, Friday, December 19th
Christmas Baking Party at Amy's house.

Day 354, Saturday, December 20th
At the start line of The Cable Bridge Run.
Papa ended up taking first place in his age group. 

Day 355, Sunday, December 21st
These three girls (and their mama's) went to see Annie. 

Day 356, Monday, December 22nd
Logan had Colby and Riley over to start off his Christmas Break. 

Day 357, Tuesday, December 23rd
Picking out our yearly ornaments at Hobby Lobby.  




No comments:

Post a Comment