Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 50

Day 344, Wednesday, December 10th
Ry was reading to me tonight and I could hear Harper "reading" a Christmas book to her stuffed animal.  

Day 345, Thursday, December 11th
Harper passed her karate test to earn her white belt today. 

Day 346, Friday, December 12th
I received this Facebook message from my friend Shannon. 
Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars is what we were rocking out to. 

Day 347, Saturday, December 13th
Santa pancakes for breakfast.

Day 348, Sunday, December 14th
Logan practicing his "Poseidon" speech for Mr. Johnson's assignment, "Own the Throne". 
He had to perform his persuasive speech in character. 

Day 349, Monday, December 15h
Dropping off a second round of Christmas cards. 

Day 350, Tuesday, December 16th
Harper, Rylan and I joined Presley's Girls on the Run group for a walk to the fire station as part of their community service and then for hot cocoa's.   We then left and came back for Presley later. 
Later that night Presley gave me a card she made for me. 
Time is definitely Presley's Love Language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment