Friday, May 26, 2017

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 20 (2017)

Day 134, Sunday, May 14th
Mother's Day 

Day 135, Monday, May 15th
My volunteer job for Lion King was to decorate the lobby. 
I wanted to use these tall reeds, but wasn't sure if it was okay to just grab them from the retention pond.
I picked up Presley from dress rehearsal tonight and she ran out in the dark to get some for me. 

Day 136, Tuesday, May 16th
Harper at drop off this morning. 
I had to buy a crimper to make Presley's hair big and wild for her Lion King part, and Harper was my guinea pig to try it out. 

Day 137, Wednesday, May 17th
Today was Sunnyslope's Family BBQ day. 
Ry with the group of friends he ate with. 

Day 138, Thursday, May 18th
Opening night for Stage Kids production of The Lion King, Jr. 

Day 139, Friday, May 19th
Tona and Bob drove to see the Friday evening performance. 

Day 140, Saturday, May 20th
The soccer schedule worked out so that Cristy could watch soccer games (both Ry and Harper) as well as Presley in her matinee performance.  
(We forgot to get a picture with Presley.)

The Sorensen's came for Presley's evening performance today. 






No comments:

Post a Comment