Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September/Back to School Decorations

I've started to take down my September things and put up more October/Halloween stuff and thought I'd better take some pictures for next year to remember how I decorated. 

In the kitchen.

The corner by the sink/window.

The mantle.
Close up of the burlap runner with apples and pencils mixed in. 
The Washington State painting is resting on Dr. Seuss books. 

The right side of the mantle. 
The left side had August/September birthday cards up for most of the month. 

The dining table. 
I had just received our table late this month so I threw some back to school things that were on the hutch on top just to see what it would look like decorated.  
The framed pictures are of "first day of school" pics that I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment