Saturday, May 31, 2014

The day before our va-cay (May 30th, 2014)

Looking forward to spending the next 9 days in Hawaii with my loves!
(harper is just a tad excited)
 We left from our house in Wenatchee today at 4:00.
We stayed in Seattle this night. 

The drive was beautiful. 
It was hard to believe that with only a 5 hour flights, we'd be far, far away from any snow. 

When we got to our room at the Holiday Inn Express I looked down and realized that Harper had done what I asked when I asked her back in Wenatchee to put on her shoes. 
I just failed to tell her they should be matching shoes. 
So she chose two different ones and both left foot shoes. 

Good thing mom packed flip flops too. 

We're at the Sea-Tac airport right now waiting for our time to board. 
(I"ve never done a blog post from the laptop so I hope this posts). 

No comments:

Post a Comment