Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day, Monday, May 26th 2014

I only took these three pictures for the day.  We ended up doing yard work and I went shopping for some Hawaii items and then we went to Grandma and Papa Nelson's house for swimming time.

I never forget this week-end is NOT about BBQ'ing and swimming though. 


It was not real warm and the wind was blowing, but the kids still got in for about an hour.
They had a great time and were worn out. 

Dave and Dad ended the night with a chess game. 
Logan has joined the 6th grade chess club.  
He plays Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays during his IPeriod. 
He only gets to play if he's caught up on all his homework. 
Who knew chess would be a motivator to him getting his work done?
Also, he told me no girls are part of the chess club so they're not bugging him during that 30 minutes. 
Samee texted me this picture of this sweet American baby, Miryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment