Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day Celebrations

I had a fun week-end celebrating being mom!!

On Friday, Harper's pre-school had a Mother's Day performance.
This song was something about Mother's Day on the 2nd Sunday of the month of May. 
Each child had to say what they loved about their mom. 
Harper said, "I love my mom because she does my hair pretty and she makes good dinner". 
(It's on video on my phone)
Then we each got a plant. 

On Saturday we had soccer games and then I went out to dinner at the Wok About Grill and went to see the movie, Mom's Night Out with a group from my Mom's Group. 

On Sunday morning I received some flowers and cards. 
Ry's letter to me.
Presley's card to me.  She told me that MOM upside down is WOW. 

My loves

Logan is getting to be more and more like his dad...


We went to each lunch with Grandma and Papa Nelson at Olive Garden.
 We then walked around the mall a little bit and I bought some things at Bath and Body Works.
Harper and I outside Radio Shack.  No mom wants to go into Radio Shack on Mother's Day.

Presley and I went to a play that one of her friends (Ainsley) was in. 

Then we spent the evening bowling and eating pizza and ice cream. 

BOOM!!  Mommy wins!!
At the bowling alley

There were 2 cards for me in Monday's mail too..

I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment