Thursday, May 29, 2014

Presley's spring soccer season...

We so enjoy watching Presley play soccer. 
(I wish she enjoyed playing as much as we enjoy watching)
There was a lot of eye rolls and arm crossing toward the sidelines when Mommy or Daddy would cheer too loud, try to shout out advice, call her "P", or tell her to play defense. 

Her Team 
"Moustache Mania"

Making finger moustaches

Kick off time
Playing as a striker
Playing as a defender

I think its odd that I didn't get a picture of Presley as goalie.  Her and Taylor each played goalie for a full half of the game almost every single game.  I thought that Presley asked to be goalie because she got tired from all the on field running so I asked her if that was true and Presley told me, "no, other kids get asked but they don't want to do it because they're not as confident as I am" :).  

No comments:

Post a Comment