Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 18

Day 120, Wednesday, April 30th
I put up some more of our spring decorations. 

Day 121, Thursday, May 1st
Not the best day in the world. 
Our cat, Callie died today. 
This is Logan holding her when we first got her. 
She was a good kitty. 
The last day she was alive she killed a bird and left it on the front steps.
And she stayed the night up in Harper's room. 
At 4:30 AM I heard her scratching and I put her outside in the garage. 
At about 12:30 PM,  I was pulling into our garage and she darted out and I knew I had hit her.  She scurried off down the hillside, but I thought I had just hit her leg. 
Harper was in the car with me and we went looking for her but she wouldn't come out to our calls. 
I called Dave crying and when he got home he found her dead down the hill. 
He buried her.  
Lots of tears tonight, especially from Rylan and Presley. 

Day 122, Friday, May 2nd
We went to the food fair tonight and had a treat before Presley's game. 

Day 123, Saturday, May 3rd
We went to the Apple Blossom Parade. 
The kids were waving to our Wenatchee Royalty. 

I have to include this picture too because Harper thought this float was the "Frozen" float. 
It was a wintery theme.  
She was so happy to see it. 

Day 124, Sunday, May 4th
Logan, Carter, Colby, and Riley played in the Apple Blossom 3 on 3 tournament. 
They placed 3rd after Riley fell and fractured his ankle in the 2nd game. 

Day 125, Monday, May 5th
Tunnel time at Rylan's game. 
One of Rylan's favorite parts of the game. 

Day 126, Tuesday, May 6th
Harper and I joined Ry and Presley for lunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment