Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 32 (2016)

Day 218, Friday, August 5th
Our Favorite Fifteen Year Old!

Day 219, Saturday, August 6th
Logan's tournament was at the Polo Fields in Spokane which is close to a large stable area. 
Harper wandered away from where we were seated and I found her making friends with the horses.

Day 220, Sunday, August 7th
Waiting at the Red Lobster for dinner. 
They were all being so sweet with each other. 
And that sweetness was probably helped along by the fact that the Cobras took first place!

Day 221, Monday, August 8th
Happy 18th Anniversary to us!

Day 222, Tuesday, August 9th
Cheering on Michael Phelps to a gold medal!

Day 223, Wednesday, August 10th
My anniversary gift arrived in the mail today. 
Dave said in order for him to sleep with me for the rest of our lives,  he'd need to help find a way for me to stop snoring (and after 18 years, I'm not offended at all).

Day 224, Thursday, August 11th
I dropped off Presley to spend a few nights with Grandma and Papa Kreider. 
She started her trip with a tasty macaroon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment