Saturday, August 27, 2016

Harper Turns 7!

August 22nd about 10:30 PM...
Snug as a bug...
I noticed her blanket was off to the side so I waved it up to lay it on top of her. 
The air must have blew on her face just enough to slightly wake her. 
She said, "thanks mom, love you, have the best dreams"
(this is what her and Ry yell to me when I close their doors after tucking them in)

The last picture of Harper as a 6 year old.
I tired to move her thumb out of her mouth but she just stuck it right back in. 

August 23rd
She's SEVEN today!
Laying on the couch, watching cartoons, all snuggly with KiKi.



It was a long day for her. 
She had to wait until after soccer practices to open presents and have cake. 
She passed some of the time this afternoon playing balloon volleyball with Presley. 
And she walked to the neighbors and colored with chalk on their driveway. 

We went to Red Robin for dinner and played Hangman. 
She guessed a lot of right letters, but she's not quite a reader and couldn't figure out my puzzle. 
Presley helped her out. 

We picked the boys up from soccer and opened presents. 
She's been begging for glasses like Presley. 
She asked for a cake with a Little Pony on it. 
Happy Birthday My Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment