Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 7

Day 43, Wednesday, February 12th
Frigid weather means lots of indoor play.  Presley made a zoo with all of her stuffed animals. 

Day 44, Thursday, February 13th
I was calling for Harper to load up in the car to head to gymnastics.  I wasn't getting a response so I went looking for her.  I don't know how loud the headphones were, but I know she was listening to "Let it Go" (Frozen soundtrack).

Day 45, Friday, February 14th.
Happy Valentine's Day

Day 46, Saturday, February 15th
We went out to dinner and decided to stop for a few groceries.  I really dislike grocery shopping, and it's not any more pleasant with extra "helpers". 

Day 47, Sunday, February 16th
Logan's AAU basketball tournament in Ellensburg.  
Grandma and Papa came and watched for the day. 

Day 48, Monday, February 17th
Rylan getting chased by Harper and her friend Ava.  They chased him down at every game during halftime or time outs. 

Day 49, Tuesday, February 18th
 Harper was making faces in the bathtub.  She liked to get real close and see how big her nose and eyes were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment