Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 5

Day 29, Wednesday, January 29th
Our first official snow of the year. 
This was taken in the afternoon when the sun had made its way out, but it was still too cold to melt any of it.  The kids went outside right after school and sledded for an hour. 

Day 30, Thursday, January 30th
I had forgotten to take a picture earlier in the day. 
This was after basketball practice, about 8:30. 
All the other kids were asleep so Logan, Mom and Dad
sat down for a bowl of chocolate ice cream and talking. 
I love moments like this. 

Day 31, Friday, January 31st
Presley had a playdate with her good friend Kylie.  
The played out in the snow and I delivered 
fresh from the oven cookies outside to them.

I had to include 2 pictures for today. 

 We wanted to reward Logan for making great grades this semester and he had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon to have a wart removed so he played a little hooky with Dave and they spent the morning/early afternoon skiing on Mission Ridge together.  Dave texted me that he couldn't keep up with our boy. 

Day 32, Saturday, February 1st
As soon as we drove into Richland to go to the Father/Daughter Dance, Harper announced she had to go potty.  So we quickly found a place to stop for lunch.  We ended up at Casa Mia.  Ry had a very, very cheesy pizza.  A sweet older couple stopped by our table to tell us they enjoyed watching Ry try to eat his pizza without making a mess. 

Day 33, Sunday, February 2nd
Peyton Manning and the Broncos lost in the Superbowl.
We had very little to cheer about today. 

Day 34, Monday, February 3rd
I was talking to Ry about Valentines and what he wanted to give out this year.  
He had forgotten what Valentines were so after I explained to him that you get sweet messages 
from people you care about, he wrote this to me. 
I love you mom and I love kisses and you tucking me in.  
Oh, that Ry...he knows just how to wiggle into my heart. 

Day 35, Tuesday, February 4th
While Logan was at basketball practice, Presley and I ran to Target and bought Valentine Dove chocolates.  Mine said, Watch the sun come up.  I have made a very intentional effort to be up early this school year and I do see the sun come up quite often. 
Presley's said, Laugh until your heart overflows.  We have always loved her sweet laugh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment