Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 4


Day 22, Wednesday, January 22nd
Logan told me he was ready for a haircut. 

Day 23, Thursday, January 23
Dave was heading out of town to San Diego so we had lunch at Red Robin before he left.  

Day 24, Friday, January 24th
Rylan and his mommy

Day 25,  Saturday, January 25th
Leaving Wenatchee to Logan's basketball tournament in Hermiston. 
Thankful for clear roads today. 

Day 26, Sunday, January 26th
Photo by Kelley Gillin
At Logan's Hermiston tournament. 
I actually did bring my nice camera and I took one picture and discovered I didn't have my SD card in it.  

Day 27, Monday, January 27th
Presley stayed home from school today with a cough, sore throat, fever, and runny nose.  She spent the day watching movies and reading on her Kindle. 

Day 28, Tuesday, January 28th
After school and Ry likes to relax by playing an electronic game. 
Very much like his Daddy here. 
Occasionally Dave parents will call Dave to have him help with some IPhone, IPad, ITunes, or EMail question and he'll have to go over to their house and figure it out.  I think this will be Ry for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment