Tuesday, January 7, 2014

November and December picture re-cap

I didn't do a very good job of doing an end of the month post every single month.  Here's the pictures that were left on my phone and on my computer desk top.  These are all from November and December 2013.


I made these cute signs for me, Samee, and Amy, and Cristy for her birthday.  
Dave helped me put the vinyl lettering on.  
Presley is in her school's choir.  She gives up recess once a week for practice time. 
Shes in the front and center.  This is at her school's Veteran's Day assembly. 
We took the kids to see the all district play, "Shrek".  
It was kind of long for our kids. 
Logan played in his first 6th grade AAU tournament. 
He practiced a lot over the summer, but he was a bit rusty.
Logan got to change out his braces rubber bands.  
It's hard to tell but he got rainbow (neon) bands.  
Each bracket had a different color. 
Harper picked this outfit out and dressed herself one morning. 
Stripes, floral, polka dots, leopards and a tank top.
Seems about right for November. 
One day after gymnastics I found her looking at her first year scrapbook.
This is exactly why I made them. 
Harper doesn't take too many naps anymore.
This day she clearly needed one. 
I found her on the office floor like this.  

I thought my door wreath turned out so cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment