Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 2

Day 8, Wednesday, January 8
After school, snack time. 
This is about a perfect picture of Rylan...always in motion

Day 9, Thursday, January 9
Ry learned the "I Love You" sign in kindergarten and once in a while he flashes it to me as he's getting out of the car at drop off for school.  My camera happened to be out this morning because I was videotaping Harper in the back throwing a tantrum. 

Day 10, Friday, January 10
Dave received an award from his work...A bottle of Dom Perignon.
Pretty fancy and we're saving it for a special occasion.

Day 11, Saturday, January 11
At bedtime and Dave was teasing Harper by taking her Mickey ears and then she was trying to get them back.  This is typical bedtime--I'm trying to get them calm and Dave is trying to wind them up. 

Day 12, Sunday, January 12
 Morning baths, watching NFL playoff football (Denver won), building the Golden Ninja set Ry bought with some of his Christmas money, and Logan took a trip with his good friend Riley to Seattle to watch a Huskies basketball game. 

Day 13, Monday, January 13
This has been the most beautiful and sunny January.  It has been remarkably warm.  Presley and I were on our way to her gymnastics and Logan was riding Presley's scooter down at the circle area.  I love his smile and don't feel like I see it enough these days.  Presley's been working hard at mastering a back bend in gymnastics. 

Day 14, Tuesday, January 14
Harper during rest time reading a book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment