Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I think this sums up all the things I most thankful for..

But these are my greatest blessings...

And this guy too...

I love my peeps!!

This Thanksgiving was very low key.  I was happy to not have to travel.  We went over to Dave's parents house at about 2, had dinner, played a little bingo, watched some football, looked over the ads, had some pie, and we were home at about 7.  Rylan said grace this year, "Thank you for all our blessings and my mom and dad."  The kids and I snuggled in our bed and watched a Christmas movie to end the night.  



Edited to include this picture:
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we had the kids go through their folders to make sure they did not have any homework to complete.  Presley pulled this out:  a card she had made for us at school that she was supposed to give us on Thanksgiving.
You pretty much know you're in with Presley when she signs her "O's" as hearts.
Love her and so thankful she found this to give to us. 

As we drove home we went by Target to show Logan what Black Friday looks like.  There were people already lining up for a 9 o'clock opening. 
I came home and put on my first Christmas decoration...my holiday IPhone cover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment