Sunday, November 3, 2013

Awesome October: The month in pictures

October was pretty scarce in the blogging department.  My time was taken up with the school fundraiser and I'm happy that it's completely over.  It began on October 10th and for the next 2 weeks I handed out these monkeys at recess times as incentives for items sold.  For every 3 items sold, the student received one monkey.  Oh my goodness, they were a hit!!  And then the last week I counted the money:  the results are not finalized, but we think we made $25,000, of which Sunnyslope gets 50%.  My next big project will be the hand out of all the orders on November 21st.
Harper and Presley continued gymnastics.  Harper goes on Thursday morning which is a great time since it's not another activity to do after school.  I get to read my magazine as she does her class.
It finally got cool enough to wear boots!!
Logan said three things made him happy this month:  Playing flag football, soccer, and walking around and around with his friends during Wenatchee High School football games.

I'd also add texting to this list.

6th Grade Foothills Middle School Flag Football:
Logan played quarterback and center
They played jamborees against Pioneer and Orchard Middle School, 
but not real games.  

These three watched a lot of Cobra soccer this month. 
On our way to Seattle for a game. 
Presley joined the school club:  Girls on the Run.  It meets every Tuesday and Thursday after school.  It's a running/self-esteem program.  She ran enough laps this day to write "I Know What Is Best For Me" on her arm. 
I went to a high tea with the ladies at my Mom's Group Table.  It was so fun!
And I'm still getting used to doing grocery shopping ALONE.
Daddy giving a snuggle/pep talk to Ry before school one morning.  Harper was in the bathroom screaming about not wanting to wear that outfit on the bed next to Dave.  
And the kids giving him a massage one night. 
\
Ry and Harper playing cars and tunnels. 
With all the talk about Halloween this month, Harper became afraid of monsters.  So she got her water bottle filled with "Go Away Monsters Spray" and got rid of the invisible monsters in our house. We had to watch out for slippery floors!!

Note:  These pictures of Harper were all taken on three different days.  This blue dress is her favorite and she puts it on almost daily.  She has one other favorite dress this month,  seen in the soccer picture and the dancing picture at the end, gray with black stripes.  Again, pictures taken on different days.  

Ry and Logan looking at a Lego magazine together.  I did not put them in matching Peyton Manning jersey on this day, they did this themselves.
Harper likes the "guess which hand it's in" game.  This is me playing with her with my necklace.  She got it wrong sometimes. 
The reason for older siblings:
Logan helping Ry in August, Rylan helping Harper in October

Dave and Leanna at Tricia's wedding (October 26th, 2013)
And my favorite picture of the month:
Dad and kids (Logan's behind Dave) dancing to "What does the Fox say?"
I hope I see them dance together many many more times,
just never to that song again.   

Happy Fall Y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment