Thursday, August 31, 2023

Birthday Party and Back to School Breakfast

 August seems to last approximately 6 seconds long so I was thankful to get a trip to the waterslides and Harper's back to school breakfast scheduled in before the start of the school year. 


I don't know what I was thinking but I allowed Harper to invited too many girls than I actually had seats for in my car, so Rylan helped me by taking a car up to Lake Chelan too (he was invited to bring a friend and stay with us but he did not want to). 

We listened to Rapunzel, Moana, and Taylor Swift on the way up, and Rylan played rap, country and Rapunzel.

I had rented a cabana so the kids got right to the water and I kicked my feet up, relaxed all afternoon, and ordered food and snacks. 

And did a little bird watching...



Beach Volleyball with some boys from their school that they unexpectedly found. 
 A stop for ice cream on the way home. 
(Dave helped me on the way back)

The girls slept over and they swam and opened presents. 

They slept downstairs in the movie room and I did a little back to school breakfast the next morning once they all woke up. 














No comments:

Post a Comment