Thursday, August 30, 2018

First Day of School: August 29, 2018

We had gotten to the point of summer when we all were craving routine and schedule. 
They were ready to go back to school, and they all were super excited about starting a new school year.  

First Day of School Lunch Notes.
Logan saw me writing these and I asked if he wanted one in his lunch and he said yes. 

Age 17
Age 15
Age 11
Age 9


And the high schoolers were off...
They left first. 
Presley's orientation didn't include a specific classroom to classroom tour of her schedule. 
So Logan took her early to show her where each of her classes were. 
Presley told me she saw him at lunch too. 

Dave and I took Ry to school first. 

He was nervous, and he had forgotten his schedule on the counter. 
Luckily, I had taken a picture at his orientation to show Presley. 
So I wrote down his class room numbers for him. 
My shopping list was on the other half of this paper. 
First Day of Middle School
I was hoping he would find a friend right away and he said he did, then went up to his locker to put his backpack away, and straight to his first class of the day. 
And at lunch, he found a table with his friends to sit with. 

Then we dropped off Harper. 
She had PE the first day of school this year. 
She made it in time to have about a 10 minute recess, and she found some friends out in the hallway to go outside.


She's going to have an amazing four years!
We are so excited for her!

And when I picked up Harper, she wanted to text Presley to ask about her day. 
Presley has French the last period of her day. 

Ry had a science experiment to show us. 

And a little get to know you sheet. 
The person I most respect:  Brother
I wish that school was:  Shorter

Pretty honest answers here!

Day 1 down, 179 left to go...





No comments:

Post a Comment