Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Back to School Parties

I bought an invitation maker app on my phone, and these invites took SSSSOOOOO long to make. And they aren't even cute at all. 
I should have just created at invitation with the stuff I have, taken a picture, and sent it in a group text. 

Presley pretty much made the invites for me.

Ry's party was a Sunday Sundae party.
He really wanted to invite both boys and girls this year. 
We've never had a boy/girl party before, but he truly is friends with everyone. 
He was so thoughtful with who he invited, making sure that each friend had at least one other friend invited (and some people didn't show, so that didn't really work out in the end). 

I worried about the dynamics of a boy/girl party (and I really shouldn't have, everything was perfect).  I decided last minute to rent a bounce house. 


The bounce was used by Ry's friend, but mostly by Harper, Presley, and Logan. 

Rylan's goodie bags. 
He did such a good job of hosting, talking with all of his guests, making sure everyone was included, and checking on friends if they weren't part of the big group.  
I was really proud of him. 

Harper's back to school party was next. 

We had a breakfast for her group. 

She invited 11 girls, and 7 showed up.
That was a good number of 3rd graders. 
Presley helped me out with this party. 
She made the blueberry muffins and helped keep an eye on everyone. 
This was an easy group. 
They are all really great school friends. 

Her goodie bags. 


Presley's party was our final party. She made these invites on her own. 

I would never have figured out how to change colors or the font. 

It was a nice, clear evening so they ate outside. 

I hope this group of girls remains close for the next 4 years. 
She invited 2 girls from another middle school that she met on her East Coast trip. 
Everyone loves Presley!

and her goodie bags (Apple soap--Bath and Body Works)

We had Logan's friends over a lot this summer, but no special back to school party for him. 
However, he was asked to be an Ignite Leader for the incoming freshman.
He created little goodie bags for his group of 13 kids. 
He made this tag and tied Pop Rocks on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment