Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 45 (2017)

Day 308, Sunday, November 5th
Our first snow of the year.

Day 309, Monday, November 6th
I'm a little stuck on buffalo plaid this year. 
I bought a new quilt and jammie pants on separate days, but looked down and realized what it looked like while I was lying on my bed. 

Day 310, Tuesday, November 7th
I had a PTA meeting at the school and was finishing up about the same time as Ry's basketball practice. They were playing "Bump" to end the practice. 

Day 311, Wednesday, November 8th
I caught Presley reading our blog after her shower tonight. 

Day 312, Thursday, November 9th
No school tomorrow meant that Presley, Harper and I could go watch Wenatchee High's production of The Little Mermaid.  Harper had a friend in the show and one of the teens who helped out with the Winnie the Pooh summer production came over to give her a hug. 

Day 313, Friday, November 10th
An odd Friday night soccer game for Logan (you can barely see him).
We had no school so Logan and I went to Tacoma for an 8:00 game. 
They won this game 6-1, despite poor visibility due to fog. 

Day 314, Saturday, November 11th
Our annual pumpkin roll down the side into the empty lot next to us. 
Logan had a game this morning in Tacoma and lost their first game of the whole season 3-4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment