Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hap-Bee Halloween!

Halloween fell on a Tuesday this year. 
Luckily, the kids had the next 3 days off from school for conferences.
Logan had a friend over. 
Presley had a Halloween party to attend.
And Ry and Harper got to go out for a longer time. 

Before School

The kids received a few Halloween goodies. 
Logan told me that his friend was coming over after school so I went out and bought an extra drink and scratch ticket.  She was the one who won $1.

I ran to visit the kids at both their parties this afternoon. 

After school...
Ry was excited to make the slime.
And he built his Lego Dracula. 

We had pumpkin pepperoni pizza tonight.

The honeybee and bee catcher were ready to go trick or treating!
The kids got so many compliments on their coordinating costumes. 

We went around our neighborhood for about an hour while Presley got ready to go to her party. 
Dave stayed home to pass out candy, and Logan and his friends watched Stranger Things downstairs. 

Harper peeking in a window.
Ry and Harper trick or treated at our own house last.
When Dave answered the door he pretended to not see them.

Presley was so pretty as a 50's girl. 

I dropped off Presley and then Ry, Harper and I met up with another mom and son and made our way around another neighborhood. 
At one house, I saw Harper walk into their foyer and around the corner. 
When she came back out and I told her to not go into their houses, she told me, "No mom, it was okay, Frank wanted to see my costume." 

This was our very last stop. 
She told us we were her only trick or treaters and she dumped her candy bowl into their bags!

Sorting the candy once we got home.

I had to drop off Logan's friend (he's still on that 6 month no driving with friends rule), and then we went to pick up Presley from her party. 
I had on my pajama pants so Logan ran in to get her. 


Presley did win the "cutest costume" award at her party. 

A fun mid-week Halloween this year, but maybe your Great-Grandma Kreider had the most fun Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment