Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Eve

Sometimes I found myself thinking, "well this is my last _______".
And I thought that again on Wednesday when I went to my last first grade Thanksgiving Feast. 

Presley as a first grade Pilgrim girl. 

They must have sang songs that year. 

Rylan as a little Indian his first grade year. 
I found this one on my phone and texted it to the other boys' moms and asked them why this felt like it was 5 minutes ago. 

(We didn't start at Sunnyslope until Logan was in 2nd grade so he missed the first grade feast)

Harper with 2 of her friends. 
After the feast the kids got to go to the gym and play.
Harper was all about the rock wall. 

I found Harper's writing as I was walking out.
If I were a pilgrim I would muck the garden, help my mother cook, help my mom do dishes, not go to school, mend clothes, fetch water, sleep on the floor. 

She would have been a busy Pilgrim (with some Angelina Jolie lips :). 

It was a half day so I treated the kids to FroYo after school. 
(Logan was at basketball practice)

I found this turkey pamphlet in Ry's folder. 
He's got lots of reasons to be thankful.

We all do!  






No comments:

Post a Comment