Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 11-24-2016

On Wednesday night Presley told me she was excited to watch the Thanksgiving parade. 
Her and Harper were up and came in and watched with us for a little while.
She loves watching the Broadway performances.
She really wanted to see a performance from "Hamilton".  She is obsessed with the songs from that play right now. 
(and they are quite catchy...Harper and I know a lot of the songs too)

She was trying to kick like the Rockettes here.

I got ready and needed to run to the store for some things. 
Logan was happy to drive me.


While Presley and I made sweet potatoes, these three played Jenga.



We spent the day in Waterville with Grandma and Papa Nelson and Nelson the dog. 
We unloaded the back of the car and Ry noticed his violin back there. 
He played Mary had a Little Lamb and Jingle Bells, kind of :)
Harper loves Nelson
The kids played pool downstairs while we watched football and basketball
And Logan told me he wanted to snuggle Harper, which looked a lot like wrestling to me. 

We made it back home at about 7:30 and read our thankful notes...
I can't remember which note Dave was reading, but it must have been something funny. 
(a few of our notes, the rest are in the 2016 box)

Thanksgiving 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment