Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October Decorations

 I think it'll be so helpful for me to remember next year where things go. 
And to remind myself I do not need to buy one more pumpkin to place on a shelf. 
Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!!

In the middle of the breakfast nook table. 
The little corner in the kitchen by the sink. 
The shelf above the oven. 
On the kitchen island.
On the dining room buffet. 
More of the dining room area. 

1/2 bath 
The family room mantle
I bought this wheat looking stuff from Hobby Lobby. 
It was much longer and I cut off about 10 inches from the bottom. 
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to throw it away and buy new each year. 
The left side of the family room. 
The right side of the family room. 
The coffee table.  I've been trying to keep fresh flowers in this spot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment