Monday, November 23, 2015

Polar Plunge: November 22nd

Dave had been talking about jumping into the pool once the water ledge was completely finished. 
It was completed earlier this week. 
I made them wait until I got home from my Portland shopping weekend. 

So on Sunday at about 4 they got in their swimsuits and were ready to take the plunge. 

On their way to the end of the pool. 
I told them to jump off the ledge into the shallow end but they wanted to swim the length of the pool. 

Lined up:
Logan, Harper, Rylan, Triston (Logan's friend) and Dave. 
Triston was officially the first person in our pool. 

Then Logan:

Then Dave:
He's swimming, Logan's getting out. 

Harper was next:
She jumped into the deep end but it was so cold she climbed out and ran to the shallow end. 

Then Rylan jumped from the ledge:

Presley jumped last from the ledge too:

They all told me it was so cold their legs went numb. 


I think Dave was telling these 3 about some shrinkage problems he was having. 

But they did it!!

We're ready to skip ahead to spring!!


No comments:

Post a Comment