Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 43 (2015)

Day 295, Thursday, October 22nd
We've got SOD!!

Day 296, Friday, October 23rd
And 12 hours later we've got a yard!!

Day 297, Saturday, October 24th
Logan and Presley are both involved in ASB this year. 
They had a day long meeting with skits at the end of the day. 
Clearly, I didn't have the best seats. 

Day 298, Sunday, October 25th
Mom and Dad came for the day. 
Dad hung a very heavy mirror for me and mom warmed herself by the fire pit. 

Day 299, Monday, October 26th
Waiting at 8 AM for the deer to cross to get back home from dropping the kids off at school. 

Day 300, Tuesday, October 27th
Presley won Student of the Month. 
And I wasn't there.  
Post coming on that as soon as I figure out how to upload the video. 

Day 301, Wednesday, October 28th
I did make it to Harper's first school field trip to the pumpkin patch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment