Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 16 (2015)

Day 106, Thursday, April 16th
Presley had the puberty talk at school.
She came home pretty embarrassed and said she had never written the word "vagina" at school before. 

Day 107, Friday, April 17th
Dad took these two kids to a soccer game.

Day 108, Saturday, April 18th
Rylan playing in his second game of the weekend. 
They lost this one 1-2. 

Day 109, Sunday, April 19th
My mom called and said her and Dad were bored and wanted to go for a drive. 
So they came to Wenatchee to see the house and take us to dinner. 
And to show off her new license plate (DZNYGAL)

Day 110, Monday, April 20th
It was beautiful outside while we were waiting for Presley's acting class to start.
They found a ball in the back of the car and played Super Square.

Day 111, Tuesday, April 21st
Harper asked me for my notepad in the car and wanted to know my list of things I needed to do. 
She wrote while I spelled out loud. 
paint
stone
lights
mirrors
I know I told her I's, she either thinks Y's are I's or she didn't hear me correctly.

Day 112, Wednesday, April 22nd
One of the favorite parts of our house will be the 4 kid lockers in the mud room. 
They were installed today and Dave was seeing if they could sit inside to put their shoes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment