Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Sunday

This Easter Sunday did not go as wonderfully as I would have liked. 
Crabby parents, tired kids, and bad attitudes that just did not improve throughout the day. 
 I hope we do better next year. 

We didn't even really have a reason to dress up today. 
Grandma and Papa Nelson were at the ocean and we weren't going to travel to see mom's family. 
I wanted to go to church, but we overslept from getting home late from Seattle. 
It was cold and windy and drizzly all day long. 
Dad tried to get another kid picture and made Rylan cry. (Mom got this one)
It was just sort of a no good, very bad day that happened to also be Easter. 

We started the morning with bunny butt pancakes though. 

And practiced air kisses. 
I'm pretty sure I made them take this picture together 
(and there's a good chance Logan squeezed her way too tightly right after this).

In an effort to do something fun, I took the kids to see the movie "Home". 
And it really wasn't that great. 

And Dave stayed home and made ham, rolls, and mashed potatoes. 

Dave told me we could go get a family picture on our new deck, 
but the kids didn't want to go so we left them for a few.

And we never did end up with a family Easter picture. 

 I did receive some text pictures from the Tri-Cities. 
Papa Berries made this look out and revealed it to everyone today. 
The "cousins" pic
(minus the Nelson kids)

I'm willing to bet that Easter 1989 was better than Easter 2015. 
(Cristy, Leanna, Dan, Amy, Samee) 






No comments:

Post a Comment