Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 9

Day 57, Wednesday, February 26th
My mom sent Ry's presents and there was a treat for me too. 
Sunnyslope's Centennial Celebration was on Friday night and I was the planner of the event.  
Yes, I did have this treat at about 10:30 on Friday night.  Tea and chocolate...two of my faves. 

Day 58, Thursday, February 27th
Ry's SEVENTH birthday 
Love these kids so much!!

Day 59, Friday, February 28th
The Centennial Celebration was a complete success!! 
Standing room only, great fundraising event, I got lots of really nice compliments. 
I was happy to have this over though!!

Day 60, Saturday, March 1
Miss Mylee's 13th birthday and the Lindholm's and Grandma and Papa came to Wenatchee for a visit. 
Mylee's birthday picture. Love these sweet girls. 

Day 61, Sunday, March 2nd
Academy Awards night 
Yes, Frozen is the only nominated movie I had watched (it won for best song). 

Day 62, Monday, March 3rd
It's beginning to look a lot like....
spring????
Our roads on the way to school this morning

Day 63, Tuesday, March 4th
This is more like it...so nice Rylan and Harper went on an adventure on the hills behind our house. 
Rylan yelled down at me, "Mom, can I climb up on the roof?"  I'm just thankful he asked before he actually tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment