Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 10

Day 64, Wednesday, March 5th
Today was a half day at school for conferences.  Logan and I spent the afternoon down at the circle area playing one on one and around the world.  I told him he needed to get his ball back up in the garage so he packed it under his shirt. 

Day 65, Thursday, March 6th
Presley's class had a Lewis and Clark presentation and Harper and I went to watch.  Presley had a speaking part in the play. 

Day 66, Friday, March 7th
Harper and Mom before pre-school.  I had a lot to do this morning so I was anxious to get her to school. 

Day 67, Saturday, March 8th
We stayed at the Davenport Hotel while in Spokane.  The kids were so impressed with the big walk in shower.  Harper was a hot water hog this morning. 

Day 68, Sunday, March 9th
Logan's 6th Grade AAU team won the championship at Spokane's Bring in the Spring tournament. 

Day 69, Monday, March 10th
Ry independently reading.  This makes me so proud. 

Day 70, Tuesday, March 11th
I had to crop myself out of this picture because I look horrible, but this is Logan and I cuddled up in bed watching an episode of "The Middle".  I love that my tween will still snuggle with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment