Friday, September 6, 2013

Skip the 2nd day of Pre-School? For only ONE reason...

And she decided to make her debut 3 days early.  Our sweet baby cousin and niece made her grand arrival on Friday, September 6th at 7:28 AM.

It started with a text from Nate at 12:40 AM that Samee was at 3CM and had been admitted into Kadlec Hospital.

And then I received some text pics starting about 1:30 AM which I was loving...
I think this face told Nate he better get his official shirt on...
I told Nate I'd be on my way but he told me to wait til the morning and I asked him to keep me posted if she had the baby in the night.  I didn't hear another word, so I got up, got ready, got the kids ready, and was prepared to get Harper off to school when I received official word at 7:41 AM with this picture from Amy.  And I don't think it could get any sweeter than a picture like this... 

Or this...
And so Harper played hookie from pre-school and we headed down to meet the newest member of our family.  She was so tiny....bitty, bitty baby!!  Six pounds, six ounces and 19 1/4 inches long.  We got there at about 10:30 and here's the second picture I got of her.  I swear the Mondo Burrito Dave orders is bigger than her...ha ha.  
Being born is tough work for a little gal. 
I'm pretty sure she was sad her Aunt Leanna didn't have a bow for her. 
Within minutes of Harper and I arriving the nurses came in to try to get Samee up and moving and they were very tired from being up all night so we all left so they could get some rest.  Mom, Harper, and I went shopping.  I'm proud that I fixed the no-bow situation.  We had lunch and came back for another visit at about 3:00.  I was happy I got some bow pictures. 
Our two youngest members...Harper was so, so happy to get to hold her.

Tricia, Cristy, and Tona came for a visit at that same time and Grandma Kreider and Aunt Linda walked in as we were leaving at about 5:00.  I was hoping to see my Grandpa but we needed to leave, and I do know he showed up later.

So happy to see two become three.  
Welcome to the world baby Miryn.
(Or Meryn, or Marin, or Maryn)  
(Still undecided on the spelling)



No comments:

Post a Comment